Do you want to become a Persuasion Skills artist? Then you have to develop the attitude.
The Attitude of a Persuasion Skills Artist
- To the optimist, the glass is half full.
- To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
- To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
- To the marketer, the glass is a handy new special beverage container solution to your drink related problems
- To the hypnotist, the glass is just a metaphor for how you store all your fluid knowledge deep inside now…that’s right
- The NLPer just asks which glass specifically and then models your answer
- And the Persuasion Artist would just drink and then talk you in to buying them another
Want to develop the attitude of a Persuasion Skills Artist?
Actually Attitude isn’t the only thing, but without it you have nothing.
If you want to learn how to install the attitude, develop the skills and stay motivated to achieve massive results for both yourself and others click through and find out more about the Advanced Persuasion Patterns Course